Tuition Policy of Immaculate Heart of Mary School
The foundation of our policy is based on the total cost to operate the school. The success of the school relies upon the commitment of families to:
- Make Catholic education a financial priority
- Be involved in their student’s education
- Make their tuition payment(s) on a timely basis
By signing the tuition agreement, you are accepting financial responsibility for complying with the payment terms set forth in the option you have selected.
Tuition and Fees
IHM Parishioner families receive a discounted tuition rate. Also, parishioner families with multiple students enrolled at IHM receive a discounted tuition rate.
Non-refundable registration and technology fees are paid per student at the time of enrollment.
Please contact the IHM school office at 330-923-1220 for further tuition information.
We strongly encourage adding a bank account to your FACTS account for the convenience of paying incidental fees. Other payment methods will also be available.
NEW FAMILIES: Please reference FACTS Program Processing Page HERE
CURRENT FAMILIES: You do not need to re-register for a payment plan. Your tuition agreement automatically rolls over once you register. However, if you want to change your plan or schedule you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete enrollment by February 14, 2020
Tuition Payment Options 2020-2021 for All Families
Tuition will be paid only according to one of the 3 payment schedules.
- One single payment due on or before July 15, 2020 (FACTS fee is waived).
- Semi-annual payments by July 15, 2020 and January 15, 2021 (FACTS $20 fee)
- Twelve (12) monthly payments, beginning July through June. ( FACTS $50 fee)
Diocesan Tuition Assistance Application & McIntyre Fund
IHM now uses FACTS Grant & Aid for grades K-8.
Diocesan Tuition Assistance applications must be submitted on-line directly to FACTS with a $30 application fee. You can access this application through your current FACTS account. Please refer to the FACTS Grant & Aid page for more info.
IHM’s Fr. McIntyre fund also uses the same need-based DTA application for awarding assistance to registered IHM parishioners. You do not need to create or submit a 2nd application.
DTA (Round 1) and IHM School deadline is March 15, 2020
DTA (Round 2) deadline is June 1, 2020
For further information, please click HERE
FACTS Aid & Diocesan Scholarship Opportunities
Delinquent Tuition Policy
When tuition payments become delinquent, it is a serious matter because the school relies upon the tuition and fees to operate an excellent spiritual and educational program. If financial circumstances change that it warrants re-evaluation of your tuition commitment, it is the responsibility of the family to first contact the tuition assistant immediately who then informs the Pastor. Typically, this occurs when there is a family emergency such as illness or unemployment.
When payments are delinquent, written notification of the past due account accompanied by a copy of this policy will be sent to the family. Also, the following steps will be taken:
30 Days Past Due
- The family must contact the tuition assistant within 15 days of receipt of the past due notice to correct the situation or make an acceptable alternate payment plan. The Pastor is informed of this.
- Students will not be permitted to register or return the following academic year until the balance is paid in full or an alternate payment plan has been accepted.
60 Days Past Due
- Pastor will set up meeting with the family within 7 days.
- Report cards will be withheld.
- Students will not be permitted to participate in extracurricular school activities.
90 Days Past Due
- Finance Council will be informed.
- Report cards will be withheld until full payment is received.
- Students will not be permitted to participate in extracurricular school activities
- Student may be withdrawn from the school.
Families with 8th Grade Students
- 8th grade transcripts will not be sent on to Catholic high schools unless tuition payments are current.
- All account billing and fees for 8th grade students must be paid by May 15th or the family must have an alternate payment plan approved by the Pastor. 8th grade students will not be permitted to participate in graduation ceremony or receive grade transcripts until the balance is paid in full or acceptable payment arrangements are made.
Families with students in other grades
- Families must be current in their tuition payments in order to re-register for the following school year.